Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!

four jobs I've had: lifeguard, dental assistant, banker, researcher

four movies I could watch over and over: It's a Wonderful Life; and all the Harry Potter ones

four places I've lived: Richmond, VA; Charlottesville, VA; Akron, OH; Timonium, MD

four tv shows I love to watch: 24; Gray's Anatomy; Six Feet Under; Desperate Housewives

four places I've been on vacation: Italy; Costa Rica; Mexico; Zion National Park, Utah

four websites I visit everyday: www.nancysstudio.blogspot.com; www.fiberstudio.blogspot.com
and that's about it.

four of my favorite foods: egg custard; 1234 cake; coffee ice cream; rack of lamb

four places I'd rather be: Costa Rica; Italy; Jonesborough TN; Timonium, MD

four albums I can't live without: Between Here and Gone, Mary Chapin Carpenter; Desire, Bob Dylan; High Tide and Green Grass, The Rolling Stones; Abby Road, The Beatles

four people I'll pass this on to: everyone I know has already done it.

No comments: