Tuesday, August 15, 2006

CRS

I have CRS - Can't Remember Stuff. It would be nice to check my messages while I'm visiting my dad, but no. I can't remember my email password, and I could just change it while I'm here, but then I'd have to figure out how to change it on my pc at home. I think I'm just too lazy. And if I'm not reading email, I might do something productive instead. Imagine!

I drove down yesterday after lunch. I95 from DC to Richmond was pretty busy, but there were only a couple of places where the average speed was less than 75, so it didn't really take all that long. About 3 hours, I guess. I took an exercise walk this morning, for about an hour. I grew up here, so walking around for an hour really showed me how much has changed. It's not the quiet country town it was years ago.

No comments: